Account Officer at QPGh
QP’s exclusive brands are produced in world class food manufacturing facilities with sustainable production and vertical integration allowing us to deliver significant scale.
All of our products are produced to the highest EU standards as well as international certification including Halal certified.
QP’s head office is in Dubai with branches in Ukraine, Malaysia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and a network running across East Africa.
LOCATION: Spintex, Accra, Ghana
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager
PRIMARY PURPOSES OF THE JOB
- Prepare import costing
- Handles accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciles financial discrepancies with general ledger
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Monthly stock Count with (Warehouse Department and Production Department) and providing report on variance
- Submit all statutory payment to GRA, SSNIT, etc.
- Handle all petty cash payment
- Prepare sales invoices
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliation
- Enter journals in Accounting software
- Prepare VAT returns for review
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualification: HND or equivalent; University degree is a plus
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job