ACCOUNTANT (ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II)
Applicants must possess a WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
a First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting Option (Minimum, Second Class Lower) or Bachelor of Commerce and literate in an accounting software.
An additional professional qualification would be an added advantage.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
Assist in the preparation of budgets, financial and cost analysis.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trend and recommend appropriate budget controls.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Council.
- Interact with Internal and External Auditors in completing audit.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post qualification experience in a reputable institution.
- Good analytical skills.
- High sense of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Result Oriented.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents using the link in the more info section