Accounts Officer at Milani Ltd.
An International Farming Company with farms in the Volta and Central Region needs the services of a young Accounts Clerk for immediate employment.
- Manage the Petty Cash Imprest System and prepares the Petty Cash reimbursement register as well as bill operational expenses
- Update the Pastel Accounting Software with inventory consumption transactions and assist in the monthly reconciliation of actual inventory levels with the theoretical inventory levels
- Update the Accounting Software with the respective Out-Grower transactions with the Company
- Write payment vouchers and attach with genuine and relevant source documents indicating the right amount to be deducted as withholding tax and the subsequent net amount due for payment.
- In charge of the filing of all accounting documents and other relevant correspondence received in the accounts office
- Maintain the cheques register and any other consumable stationery register kept by the Accounts Officer as internal control measure
The successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
- First Degree in Accounting
- Partly qualified with a reputable Accountancy Body (ICAG or ACCA)
- Computer literate with skills in internet and Microsoft office.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years post graduate working experience in accounts.
- The ability to function in a multi-national Company is vital.
- Knowledge in accounting software, preferably (Sage/Pastel) will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job