Assistant Registrar II (SUBJECT OFFICERS) at Waec
Applicants must possess a WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
a good First Degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower) in any of the above subject areas from a recognized University. A certificate in Education would be an added advantage.
Successful applicants will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Division.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post qualification teaching experience in a reputable institution. Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Result-oriented and with unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and reliability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain credible working relationships.
- Be computer literate with typing skills.
- Good leadership ability.
- Great organisational and decision-making skills.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Arabic & Islamic Religious Studies
- Electronics/Applied Electricity
- Statistics & Computer Science
- Business Management
- Information & Communication Technology
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents using the link in the more info section