Business Development Executive
The responsibilities of an Automotive Business Development Executive include, but are not limited, to the following;
- Ensure sales/profit forecasts are achieved by attaining agreed quarterly sales/profit forecasts
- Control expenses to ensure measurement of all incoming sales inquired and produce weekly reports
- Monitor Business Development department's financial performance
- Set and monitor minimum monthly standards for sales appointment set and calls made
- Manage inbound dealership and service calls, including answering incoming sales calls, setting appointments and escalating as necessary to sales and service team.
- Manage outbound sales and service contacts including but not limited to marketing campaigns, missed appointment phone calls, and appointment reminders
- Create and distribute monthly reports identifying results from workshop marketing
Skills necessary to be successful in the Business Development Manager role include the following;
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Analyzing metrics and ability to process report
- Automotive knowledge of the Sales and Service process
Qualification and Requirements
- Technical diploma in Mechanical, Process, or Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- 3 - 5 years of related Electric Vehicle automotive industry experience.
- Understanding of the basic financial and marketing techniques used to evaluate projects/products/markets.
- Business development history with an ability to engage in technical discussions with customers/partners regarding product and application uses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- At least 3-5 years experience
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job