Business Development Manager at Rigworld Ltd.
To develop and maintain a long term commercial strategy for the company ensuring that the business looks ahead at the longer-term, strategic opportunities that will provide a step change for the business and achieve maximum sales, profitability, growth, and account penetration within the market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and services.
See more details in the comment section below.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the market
- Promote, sell, and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Lead the preparation of compelling proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers to determine their potential.
- Anticipate and expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the business.
- Identify and develop new business and revenue streams from new and previously under-explored and under-developed initiatives and/or accounts.
- Monitor market conditions, innovations and trends, and competitors’ performance, pricing and sales strategies to maximize competitive stance
- Present reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participate in industry and client organizations trade shows, etc. as a strategic part of client development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or in a related field or equivalent professional qualification. Possession of MBA is an advantage
- 8+ years of industry experience with at least 5 years of Business Development experience
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Proactive, confident self-starter and strong analytical thinker.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, paired with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Proficient in negotiating contracts with clients and partners
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job