- Planning, designing and overseeing construction work. Responsible for drawing up building designs, extensions, alterations, restoration and conservations from earliest stage through to completion.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make necessary corrections
- Ensure that all works are carried out on specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Manage project team; collaborate and liaise with other construction professionals on the project
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet client’s specific needs
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other professionals
- Make onsite visits to check on progress of project and report
- Be abreast with architectural trends and advancement
- Addressing issues that may arise during construction and advice on the best way forward
- Determining and adhering to budgets and project timelines
- Managing design projects from conception through to completion
Qualification Required and Experience
- Degree in architecture or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Solid portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Excellent technical drawing skills and familiarity with design software like, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, AutoCAD or similar
- Project management skills
- Visual awareness and eye for detail
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job