Digital Marketing & Graphic Designer
BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic Technology, Business, Financial and Research services, set up to provide professional advice to organizations that helps them improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value.
BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC focuses on Micro Small and Medium sized (MSMEs) companies in Ghana and other major African countries (especially start-up businesses) preferably in their earlier stages.
We are looking for someone to work within many facets of our organization to improve our processes, but primarily develop and maintain marketing, manage our CRM and project management software, in addition our updating our website.
We are looking for someone that is amazing at social media such as Facebook and Instagram, website maintenance, is able to make to take on marketing tasks like graphics, signs, advertisements, with experience in SEO/SMO, pay-per clicks, etc.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Create beautiful and compelling 360 design solutions that advance and elevate the BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING brand in all marketing collateral, including (but not limited to) editorial print, packaging design, direct mail, email marketing, social media content, paid social ads, web, presentation decks, and more.
- Email Design. Email is one of the major cornerstones to our marketing efforts. As such, it’s paramount that we have the highest quality of email possible. Design unique, beautiful email campaigns across transactional emails for automated flows such as abandoned cart notifications, back-in-stock reminders, welcome emails, etc.
- Labels & Packaging. Reuse and adapt existing label and packaging designs and style guides to new product packaging. Source packaging containers and materials within budget from your existing network and source new vendors
- Banners & Print. Create assets for digital ads, social content, and offline media such as billboards. Design banners / assets for our retail store experience
- Ensure that BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING standards of design quality and creativity are reflected consistently in all collateral. Maintain brand aesthetic and style guide
- Collaborate across teams on revenue driving and brand building initiatives. Concept, develop and execute original social media content and integrated marketing campaign assets in collaboration with the marketing, digital, and culinary teams
- Manage product imagery for web catalog (selects, uploading, editing/retouching)
- Develop and maintain our CRM/Project Management software by creating customized templates specifically for our company
- Maintain and work the CRM and develop automated follow-up communication to help establish new business
- Update the project management software with information relating to each job
- Post frequently on our social media accounts with original content
- Design items/logos/graphics for events, website, social media, ads, etc.
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a graphic designer in an advertising agency, design firm, or in-house creative department.
- Proven work experience with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a refined editorial aesthetic and seamless adaptability to a brand’s existing visual style
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and autonomously in a startup environment
- A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery, manage multiple priorities and react to quick turnarounds based on evolving business needs. Able to handle multiple projects and know where to prioritize
- Attention to detail – you can catch a typo or an extra space a mile away
- SMS experience a plus
- HTML understanding preferred
- Experience working with Sketch/Figma, After Effects and Premiere
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in photoshoot and video production / editing is a plus
- Experience with animation is a plus
- You have experience in customer service and/or, are comfortable with interacting with customers
RENUMERATION: ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE
How to applyInterested persons may submit relevant documents to the email at the more info section
Kindly use "Digital Marketing & Graphic Designer" as the subject of your email