Estate Officer (Assistant Registrar) at Waec
Applicants must possess a WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
a First Degree in Land Economy or Estate Management (Minimum, Second Class Lower) and must be a member of the Ghana Institution of Surveyors. Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Estate Department:
- Assist in the administration and management of all Council’s fixed and moveable properties.
- Inspect properties for rental purposes and advising on rent to be paid.
- Manage assets register of the Council’s moveable and immovable properties.
- Assist in project management and oversight of renovation works.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least five (5) years relevant post qualification experience in a reputable institution.
- Appreciable level of computer literacy.
- Good human relation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- High sense of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents using the link in the more info section