Expert CV Writer
Duties and Responsibilties
- Creating a resume with the correct format and content
- Choosing an attractive and impressive layout and design to make an impression on the employer.
- There should be no grammatical error, spelling mistakes or factual errors while writing the resume for the candidate has applied for the job.
- Letting the candidate know where he is going wrong in presenting his resume.
- Giving an emphasize on the skills and achievements of the candidates
- Choosing the right type of format for every candidate as a resume must be tailored to the specific needs of each employer.
- Keeping track of the job industry and its requirements.
Skills and Specifications
- For writing an attractive resume one needs good writing skills.
- Good communication skills to interact with a customer and choose the right information for the resume
- Grasp over different types of jobs and their requirements
- Eye for detail and ability to present information in a concise and factual fashion
- Good typing and proofreading skills.
Education and Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in a particular subject.
- Diploma or certificate in English writing.
- Basic Knowledge of computers and certain software which help create these resumes.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job