Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of specific financial reports
- Advise management on finance and accounting related issues
- Work with other stakeholders for the continues and successfully running of the company
- Work with internal and external auditors to strengthen internal controls
- Perform reconciliatory duties on a daily basis
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register
- Continually assesses the internal control framework to identify control weakness, inefficiencies and opportunities to improve the control environment.
- Directs the preparation of cost centre annual budgets which rolls into the budget models and identifies opportunities for efficiency and cost savings
- Manage the annual external audit and quarterly reviews, ensuring the audit and reviews are carried out in an efficient and effective manner
- Establish finance and accounting standards in compliance with company policies, global standards and procedures in the finance area and monitors the compliance with such standards and procedures
- 1st Degree in Accounting or related field
- ACCA /ICA Member
- Treasury Management
- Budget preparation
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job