Food and Beverage Executive
About the role
We are seeking experienced hands-on Food and Beverage professional with outstanding interpersonal skills for a 13 rooms beach resort with restaurant, conference and beach for immediate employment. Our property is hidden gem situated on the pristine beaches around Gomoa Nyanyano about 20 kilometres south west of Accra and about 6 km south of Kasoa. The resort offers exceptional oceanfront and ocean side accommodation
We look for people, like you, who love to create memorable experiences shared around food and drink. Your authentic style and passion for community reflects in all that you do. We encourage you to lead with creativity because; we want to make a powerful, memorable connection with guests through the art of dining and drinking.
We want to manage a concept and leave your mark on every guest experience. You’ll work closely with a team of inspiring professionals and partner with culinary leadership to deliver experience to both hotel guests and patrons from the local community, driving topline and customer growth.
Who we are looking for:
- Take ownership of all aspects of the operation
- Display an entrepreneurial approach to building a business, specifically driving revenue and relevance
- Adapt and flex with new consumers and business needs
- Improve overall guest satisfaction based on guest qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Set expectations and parameters of quality guest service
Creative And Inspires Others
- Build experiences that our guests want to share
- Foster forward-looking innovation and stellar execution
- Deliver compelling experiences again and again
- Stay on trend with F&B concepts
A Natural Leader
- Inspire and collaborate with others
- Lead by closely partnering with beverage and culinary teams
- Display leadership in guest hospitality, providing excellent customer service
- Embody global perspective and curiosity or experience
- Understand financial opportunities by surveying restaurant demand.
- Control purchases and inventory, negotiate prices and contracts, develop preferred supplier lists, review and evaluate usage reports and take corrective action as necessary.
- Apply sound revenue management strategies to secure the right level of business at the most optimal time to yield maximum revenues.
- Oversee the restaurant
- Support on-site/off-site public relations opportunities to promote our food service offerings.
- Create and execute against the restaurant-related social media posts and public event communications, monitor social media activity, respond to comments, analyze posts/trends, and correct deficiencies.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for restaurant events.
- Coordinate and book entertainment and events.
- Display leadership in guest hospitality by exemplifying excellent customer service and creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Empower employees to provide unrivalled guest service.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels and respond effectively to guest problems and complaints.
- Manage service delivery to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g, greeting, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment and invitation to return).
- Manage day-to-day operations so that customer expectations of quality and standards are meet on a daily basis.
- Oversee the financial aspects of the department including purchasing and payment of invoices.
- Uphold uncompromising standards of cleanliness throughout the restaurant, bar, and beach dinning.
- Conduct session “taste panels” to educate, drive sales, and create sales goals.
- Monitor that ambiance/atmosphere (e.g., lighting, music, table-top, etc.) is appropriate for all dinning experience.
- Assist servers and hosts on the floor during high demand times.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and/or benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Qualification and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years’ experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area. OR
- Diploma in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
Salary: Attractive Package, Accommodation on selected days at the property
Location: Gomoa Nyanyano about 20 kilometres south west of Accra and about 6 km south of Kasoa
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job