Graduate Internship Program - (2 Positions)
A reputable organization in Ghana is providing internship opportunities for graduates with a degree or masters in the following areas:
- Agriculture or natural resource management.
- The selected candidates must have good writing and research skills, knowledge in cocoa and related issues.
- Also, the candidate must be willing to travel and work in rural communities, work extra hours, have a good understanding of the selected subject matter, and must be a good team player.
The CV should be 1 page maximum and structured as follows
- Name of applicant and contact details (telephone number and email)
- Work Experience (including internships and national service)
- Key skills
- Reference (minimum of 2 and maximum of 4)
- Font Size: Times New Roman 11, single spacing.
How to apply
Interested persos may submit applications to the email at the more info section
The subject of the email should read as Graduate Internship Program- Name of Applicant- Interested Area
Example: Graduate Internship Program-Derek Agyeman Owusu- Agriculture
Kindly note that any CV that goes beyond 1 page will be rejected and not reviewed. Please do not add a cover letter- it will NOT be read.
The internship will provide a monthly allowance for all selected applicants. A total of 2 graduates will be selected for this round of call, and thus this is a very competitive program.
The selected applicants will have the opportunity to gain practical experience.