Hotel General Manger
About the role
An existing river-side hotel/resort with 3-star potential located in the Anlo District of the Volta Region, is seeking for a passionate and motivated individual to serve the role of a General Manager to oversee the daily operations of an 18-room hotel; provide strategic direction, plan and supervise staff activities and ensure profit growth.
Attractive remuneration package. Must be willing to start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting and marketing the hotel to ensure sustainable growth and revenue
- Putting in place systems, standard procedure and controls in addition to planning, organization and supervision of all hotel services, including accommodation, housekeeping, catering, restaurant, banqueting and conference services as well as any other hotel facilities and services.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the hotel.
- Grow the clientele base.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Higher in tourism, hotel management, hospitality, business administration or a related field. Additional professional qualifications and training will be added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the hotel business
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft word, excel PowerPoint. Hotel software etc.
Location: Anglo, Volta
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job