Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems.
- Manage, maintain and update onsite and customer site copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Support Online Circular production applicable processes.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- Support determination of local and customer needs for yearly budgeting process and request for proposal processes.
- Perform with UPS to manage all UPS workstations along with existing and operational printers.
- Perform as back-up support on entire workflow systems for Ad Print and Production Services.
- Support in workflow evaluation and improvement.
- Maintain server, upgrade, secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
- Support implementation and planning of deletions, additions and major changes to support regional infrastructure.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Install software, maintain and introduce training as needed.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- Develop and maintain vendor relations.
- Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades.
- candidate should have a minimum of HND or Degree in computer a related program
- Good writing and communication skills and documentation.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job