About the role
Preparing sites for construction and providing data on measurements to establish property boundaries. Research legal boundaries, measurements of land and perform mathematical calculations.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Develop land survey reports and guidelines
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
Qualification Required and Experience
- Degree in Surveying
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Good numerical skills and ability to make mathematical calculations
- In-depth Knowledge of land Acquisition in Ghana
- Knowledge in Land search to attain genuineness of land
- Knowledge in acquisition/filing of Land Documentation with Lands Commission and other regulatory bodies
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job