Linux Support Engineer / Systems Administrator (Remote)
About the role
As a joint member of our Support and Infrastructure teams, you’ll be part of a highly-skilled group providing internal and external Linux server support.
- Expert Linux, PHP, and MySQL debugging skills
- 3+ years Linux server administration experience
- Hosting industry experience a plus
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (any subject)
- Desire to grow professionally and personally
- Fully remote
- Working with exceptionally talented team members
- A work environment where you get to learn new skills
- Competitive pay – this is not an entry-level or junior position
- Gym membership
- Health/dental/vision insurance (U.S. only)
- 401(k) (U.S. only)
Less Bits is expanding our team and our services. Our flagship service, ServerPilot, provides a secure control panel optimized for hosting WordPress and PHP websites on cloud servers. Earlier this year, we launched HostLaunch to enable easily running your own hosting company on DigitalOcean, ServerPilot, and Stripe. Since then, we also launched HeatShield, a SaaS WordPress WAF built on ModSecurity.
Come join Less Bits to work hard with an amazing team in an environment where your contributions will have a major impact.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job