About The Job
To act as a point of contact for all members and prospective members, providing timely assistance and co-ordinate all administration relating to the admissions process.
Role Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee membership applications and undertake all aspects of data entry relating to members in accordance with the agreed data for collection requirements.
- Conduct key membership tasks including creating invoices and receipts, processing membership invoices and payments, and keeping membership fee payment tracking files up to date.
- Ensure that all responses to membership enquiries are immediate and to a good standard.
- Support the joint planning activity and review with producer organizations and ensure timely gathering and distribution of information to producer organizations.
- Deliver a seamless experience to the members as well as providing support and assistance to team members where needed.
- Process membership payments and liaise with the Finance and Administration Officer to ensure that financial records reconcile to those on the accounting system.
- Monitor the provision of membership service to producer organizations
- Provide logistical and administrative support events and workshops
- Response to member queries, requests and communications Reporting and Communication
- Maintain up to date membership database and producer records.
- Liaise with the Communications Officer to ensure the clear communication of membership benefits and deliver key information to members.
- Prepare membership activity reports
- Conduct outbound calls and correspondence to support member engagement and retention.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field Experience and Knowledge
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service role to either a membership or the general public
- Experience of managing and maintaining data records Skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope with pressure, multi-task, demonstrate flexibility
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Good data entry skills
- Reliable, well organized and flexible
- Excellent attention to detail
All Qualified applicants will be subjected to background checks as a pre-condition of employment.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job