Payroll Sales Unit Manager at Izewe Loans
- Responsible for assisting the Branch Manager/ Sales Manager to manage all Independent Sales Executives(ISEs) in the branch.
- Responsible for assisting the Branch Manager/Sales Manager to drive the sales force; recruitment, training, and retention thereof and for the success of the team(s) in terms of sales targets that will be set.
- Responsible for the implementation of regular “refresher training” on an ongoing basis to ensure ISEs are constantly up to date with any changes in policies.
- Responsible for assisting the Branch Manager/Sales Manager in terms of developing and implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of applications submitted by the Independent Sales Executives is of an acceptable standard.
- Responsible for the motivation and welfare of the Independent Sales Executives.
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property.
Customer Care and Relationship Management
- Responsible for monitoring service delivery levels to ensure a consistent match between actual service delivery and agreed institutional standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that all ISEs deliver good quality services to all clients.
- Responsible for leading and developing a strong sense of client orientation amongst all ISEs in the branch.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of service recovery initiatives to ensure that clients complaints are effectively addressed.
Compliance, Security and Controls
- Responsible for ensuring that all ISEs comply with relevant institutional policies, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that ISEs are well informed and trained to implement policies, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for any reporting to Branch Manager/Sales Manager and other staff of the Company as may be required by your relevant managers.
- Educational requirements:
- A Bachelors’ Degree is recommended (majoring in Sales or Marketing is an advantage)
- Branch management experience at a bank or micro-lender essential
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft office and e-mail (Credit Ease experience is an advantage)
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and goal driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent sale skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent management skills;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job