A reputable organisation is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit
Qualification Required & Experience
- Diploma / HND / Degree
- A minimum of 1 year of experience
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job