PHP and React Developers (remote)
The project and the job
Over 150,000 clients use our software to build more than 1 million websites. In every new release we build new features and improve our products. New developers take ownership of major features and develop them with complete autonomy. Development begins with a detailed spec and completes with working code and automatic tests.
Basic skills that we require for this position:
- Working experience in PHP and React (3 to 5 years)
- Experience in efficient database usage with MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of version control using Git
- Experience writing automated tests
- A good level of spoken and written English
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent GUI design skills
- Experience with the WordPress API
Besides being smart, autonomous and a great developer, you need to be a team player. We maintain a friendly environment, which allows us to be productive and enjoy our work.
What we offer:
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Learn and improve your skills to grow as a professional
- Freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Full-time and steady position with national holidays and vacation days
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
Most of our development team is located in Europe. This position is open to candidates who work in the same timezone as us (including Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
How to apply
interested persons may submit their applications using the link in the more info section.