Product Manager (remote)
As a Product Manager focused on MURAL’s Canvas, you will:
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, sales, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Own MURAL’s visual thinking canvas, the place in which MURAL members spend most of their time trying to accomplish their goals.
- Constantly analyze the end to end experience of MURAL members to identify gaps in the user experience and work on solutions with your team.
- Define key metrics to measure how easy it is for MURAL members to add, organize, and visualize objects on the mural.
- Manage a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Manage the canvas roadmap, refining feature ideas, and maintaining existing features to drive business growth goals.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can be a better team.
The top candidate will bring experience working with small and large teams, preferably in tech companies:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience across Desktop or Mobile Apps.
- A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, data scientists, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things.
- Experience in human computer interaction or design.
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Proven track record of effective collaboration within product teams.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Ideally you have...
- Experience with B2B Saas software
- Experience working with similar interfaces.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
How to apply
interested persons may apply using the link at the more info section.