Relationship Manager at Enterprise Life
The company has opportunities for qualified and interested persons to join its Distribution Division and support in driving sales while achieving on their personal goals.
REPORTS TO: Business Manager, HNW
REMUNERTION: Per approved remuneration structure. Further details of this as well as other terms of employment will be discussed at the interview
- Sale and Advisory services
- Handling of all customer requests
- Relationship management
- Feedback management.
- Reporting and Data Management
- Proactively identify, contact and sell life policies to target market.
- Maintain a consistent high level of service delivery whilst identifying new business opportunities.
- Serve as personal insurance advisers and or consultants to their clientele in the value creation
- Manage all customer related issues ranging from online services to policy administration issues
- payment of premiums, advice on new products and loyalty related benefits or services.
- Conduct periodic visits to the client and establish strong relationship.
- Develop and maintain a client referral database on potential clients.
- Keep records of all business generated
- Manage client exits whilst ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a 1st degree in any discipline from a recognized local or international university
- Working experience in sales or client services environment
- Have excellent IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Focused and structured in approach, effectively managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Creative, confident and professional person with high levels of drive and integrity
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job