BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic Technology, Business, Financial and Research services, set up to provide professional advice to organizations that helps them improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value.
BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC focuses on Micro Small and Medium sized (MSMEs) companies in Ghana and other major African countries (especially start-up businesses) preferably in their earlier stages.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The role of the Research Associate is to provide research assistance and support services to management and consultants of BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC on various operational tasks and contracts. The Research Associate will use extensive research methods to perform detailed research in assigned areas and fields, gather and analyze data and make presentation and reports on findings to management and consultants, as required. The Research Associate will be pivotal in sourcing and extracting valuable market information for management decision making while still performing similar functions for consultants in delivering on contracts with clients.
- Coordinate with management and consultants to determine and develop specific objectives for research undertakings.
- Work collaboratively with Consultants in accordance with defined project parameters and objectives to develop research schedules for projects, delivering updates within stated timelines.
- Conduct detailed studies and research of specified subject matters in accordance with objectives and schedules; managing all resources, processes and techniques effectively and efficiently.
- Identify market trends and patterns; designing surveys, questionnaires etc, specific to research requirements; performing interviews, field experiments and testing research methods to confirm intended purpose of evaluation.
- Utilize various professional sources to gather pertinent information; performing evaluative analysis of data and selected resources in relation to research objectives.
- Organize and maintain adequate and accurate research databases, with continuous audits of research work to check data for errors and inconsistencies to avoid wrong decision.
- Compile, organize and present research findings in graphs, charts and diagrams in reports and presentations that are easy to interpret and use.
- Working with other researchers and consultants in a team and other external stakeholders to manage relationships and deliver work in accordance with contractual objectives and timelines.
- Perform any other duties as required by C.E.O or General Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level qualification in research or related field.
- At least 2 years of related experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methods, with strong mathematical and statistical skills.
- Must have advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) and Internet browsers.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and effective listening skills.
- Ability to perform ethical and objective research with substantial database management skills.
RENUMERATION: ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE
How to applyInterested persons may submit relevant documents to the email at the more info section
Kindly use "Research Associate" as the subject of your email