Research & Development Specialist
Responsible for research, planning, and implementing new programs and protocols for the company and overseeing the development of new products.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
Qualification Required and Experience
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong analytical mind.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Good organizational, time management skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language are desirable.
- Computer Literate.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job