The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales target
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 2-5 years' years of logistics/express experience preferably
- Minimum of HND or undergraduate level of education in business, logistics, sales & marketing
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can adapt to multicultural environments.
- Basic salary with allowance
- Payment of Social Security