About the role
A fast growing Life Insurance company in Ghana is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to fill the following vacant role in the Company. The job is located at the head office in Accra.
- Achieve Sales and Business target as set.
- Sell and canvass the Company’s products.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Generating leads.
- Ensure accurate premiums are attached to all application forms.
- Track and monitor all applications received for quality assurance purposes.
- Recruit, train and guide a minimum of ten direct sales representatives.
- Supervise work related attitudes, habits and conduct of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that deadlines are met at all times.
- Develop and sustain a solid relationship with customers and company stakeholders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports specifying results, targets, benchmarks and variances with substantial explanation to your line manager.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- A Degree in a relevant field and/or Marketing.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant progressive experience.
- A keen understanding of the competitor dynamics
- Networking and influencing.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have good judgment, be reliable and follow through with commitments