Secretary / Front Desk Executive
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Typing of handwritten manuscripts
- Assisting the Book Development Officer in Editing and Proof-reading of Manuscripts
- Photocopying and Filing copies of documents, correspondence
- Distribution of internal documents and correspondence
- Drafting, typing and printing of correspondence/other documents for Management
- Maintaining customer database
- Updating of Leave records database
- Sending, checking and responding to emails
- Assisting with general office tasks and assignments
- Relaying information and messages to MPL employees/ company visitors, customers (via walk-in or phone enquiries).
- Making enquiries for management via phone calls
Qualification: First Degree in the Social Sciences
Experience: A minimum of 3 years
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
Location: Our office is located in Odorkor, Accra.
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email at the more info section
Kindly use "Secretary / Front Desk Executive" as the subject of your email
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.