Technical Writer (Remote)
Litify is seeking a Technical Writer to be an integral part of our growing team!
Litify is building out our organization to create world-class documentation and customer resources for our enterprise web applications for the Salesforce platform. As a Technical Writer, you are responsible for transforming complex information into clear, concise documentation and guides.
You will work side-by-side our Developers, Customer Success Managers, Implementation Consultants and Marketing team to help document existing and upcoming features and develop targeted guides for existing customers and partners.
- Transform complex information into clear, concise documentation and guides.
- Ensure voice and style consistency across all technical documentation.
- Work with engineers to ensure that documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Own the development of Release Notes for our monthly release.
- Create and maintain our documentation library.
- 2-5 years of professional experience making complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and appealing to diverse audiences, whether that means you have past experience as a technical writer, or whether it means you come from the world of teaching, curriculum development or journalism.
- The desire not just to write, but to explore the content you're writing about so you understand not just how it works, but why it matters to the people using it; serving as the voice of our users when collaborating with scrum teams, figuring out the best way to get customers the information they need when and where they need it, and collaborating with the folks who use our docs to get their feedback.
- The flexibility and openness to adopt our team's style, processes, and practices, but someone who isn't afraid to suggest improvements that will benefit our writers, our collaborators, or our customers.
- Someone who can handle multiple tasks, projects, and initiatives at the same time.
- Really enjoys working closely as part of a team, and has the people and communication skills to do that well, yet can also carve out focused time in a busy day to get work done independently.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Salesforce.com.
- Experience writing blog posts or writing for B2B marketing teams.
- Experience supplementing documentation with screenshots and GIFs to make them more clear and user friendly.