Water Plant Technician
A reputable institution is seeking to recruit a Water Plant Technician.
Responsible to:Head of Operations (Southern Water)
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Daily checks at the water reservoir to ensure availability of water and pumping of water to clients.
- Daily inspection of water chambers to ensure that the meters are constantly working.
- Daily inspection of lawns where water lanes pass to ensure there are no leakages.
- Monthly reading of water meters on the last working day of every month together with a representative from Ghana water.
- Performing maintenance on water meters regularly to ensure they do not break down.
- Replacing of faulty water meters and gauges.
- Repair of leakages along water lines.
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills & Educational Requirements
- Maintenance experience on rivers osmosis plant.
- Ability to read and write technical report.
- Basic knowledge of electrical installations.
- Ability to fix and repair burst pipes.
- NVTI Certificate
How to apply
Interested persons may submit relevant documents to the email in the more info section.
Note: Hieworks will in no way ask applicants to pay money in return for employment.
Use the report feature in the more info section to report any fraudulent Job